- What does ‘unclear use’ mean in the contactless payment portal?
- At what point will I see my journeys in the contactless payment portal?
- How do I log into the contactless payment portal?
- Why was 2.50 euros taken from my account when I made a contactless payment?
- Can I pay for several people/children using contactless?
Purchasing by text message (tickets and day tickets via sms)
- What text message do I send to buy an ticket or day ticket via sms?
- What should I do if my ticket via sms available time has expired?
- Can I purchase an ticket or day ticket via sms through a foreign mobile phone operator?
- What happens if I don’t have enough credit to purchase an ticket or day ticket via sms?
- What’s the difference in the way SMS purchasing works between prepaid and postpaid mobile phone users?
Purchasing via the website or app
- How do I buy a ticket, 10-journey ticket or day ticket via the website or app?
- I can’t find the ticket I’ve received in my tickets
- I’ve been sent a code. How do I redeem it?
- How do I pass on my ticket via the De Lijn app or website?
- I travel frequently with De Lijn. Which ticket would be good for me?
Advance sales points
- Can I still exchange my ticket on a magnetic card?
- Why is De Lijn getting rid of magnetic cards and validation devices?
- What should I do if the ticket machine is defective?
- Can I purchase a ticket in advance if I’m planning a trip with a group of ten or max. 30 people?
- Why is a 10-journey ticket with a municipal discount sold in some municipalities?
Ordering through the Payworld Express eShop
Buy on buses and trams
Tickets on electronic cards
- I bought a ticket on an electronic card, within how much time after purchase should I use it?
- How long is a travel pass or ticket on the electronic card valid?
- Can I scan my ticket on an electronic card when it is still in my wallet?
- How do I know what ticket or how many journeys are left on my card?
- How do I use a ticket on an electronic card?