If you have lost your MOBIB card or it is defective, you should request a new one online immediately. We will then send you a new one as soon as possible and deactivate your old one. We charge an administrative fee of 10 euros for doing this.
If your MOBIB card expires, you don't need to request a new one. Carry on using the expired MOBIB card until your next renewal. When we offer you the opportunity to renew your season ticket, you will automatically be charged 5 euros for a new MOBIB card.
Request a MOBIB card online
- Enter your details on this form and send in your request.
- You will receive a link by email for the payment of the 10 euro administrative fee.
- Once payment has been received, we will send you a confirmation email.
You will receive a new MOBIB card by post at your official address within 7 working days. As soon as you request a new MOBIB card, we will automatically deactivate your old one.
You need a valid ticket for every journey with De Lijn, even while you are waiting for your new MOBIB card. Purchase this via the app, by SMS or contactless with your bankcard. That way you don't risk a fine. Tickets will only be refunded if there is a technical failure at De Lijn or if a purchased product has not been charged correctly.
Unable to apply online? Drop in at a Lijnwinkel store.
- Drop in at a a Lijnwinkel store and show your national register number.
- Pay the 10 euro administrative fee. You can pay by Bancontact.
- You will immediately receive your new MOBIB card in the Lijnwinkel store. If this is not possible due to circumstances, you will receive it by post at your official address within 7 working days. We will also automatically deactivate your old MOBIB card.
If you still had a season ticket on your old card, and you’re waiting for a new one, you will also receive a 14-day pass.