M-tickets can be purchased with the De Lijn mobile app or the apps of our partners.
You can now also buy your m-ticket via the website.
Buying an m-ticket with the De Lijn app
- Install the app on your smartphone and register with De Lijn once.
- Log on to your De Lijn account. Tap the hamburger button (the 3 dashes) in the upper right corner of the home screen and select My Tickets. Then tap Buy tickets at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the type of ticket you want to purchase: m-ticket, m-card10 or m-daypass.
- Choose how you want to pay: Bancontact, Visa or Mastercard. If you want to pay with Bancontact, install the Bancontact app or your bank's app on your smartphone first.
- Your purchased tickets will be immediately available in the app.
Once you have bought your m-ticket, don’t forget to activate it before you board. Show your ticket to the driver as you board. If you wait to buy your m-ticket or SMS ticket until you are on board, you may be fined for fare-dodging.
Buying an m-ticket from one of the De Lijn partners:
You can also choose to buy your m-ticket with an app from one of our partners:
- Olympus Mobility
- Be Mobile (4411)
- KBC Mobile
Open the partner’s mobile app and follow the instructions for buying a ticket. An m-ticket bought from one of our partners will be automatically activated immediately after purchase. If you buy an m-card10, you need to activate one ticket in the partner’s app before each journey.
Instruction video purchase m-card10
Instruction video purchase m-daypass
Instruction video purchase m-ticket
Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.