In the following cases it is not possible to purchase your travel pass via the website. Click on the situation that applies to you to find out how to buy a travel pass.
- You don’t have a Belgian national registry number.
- You are entitled to a family discount, but not all family members are domiciled at the same address.
- You are entitled to a municipal discount that requires a certificate and that is therefore not processed automatically as in most other cases.
- You receive an income guarantee for the elderly.
- You earn a living wage.
- You are staying in a local reception initiative (LRI).
- You need a travel pass for a person with a disability.
- You have a visual impairment.
- You are accompanying a person with a disability.
- You are entitled to increased compensation.
- Your employer reimburses your travel pass, partly or in full.
- You are a job seeker in guidance counselling with the Flemish Service for Employment and Vocational Training (VDAB).
- You are a job seeker and are enrolled in a vocational training program with the Flemish Service for Employment and Vocational Training (VDAB).
- You have national recognition status.
- You are a member of the integrated police.
Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.