Important: always activate your ticket before you board.
Your tickets are linked to your account, so log in to activate them.
Are you travelling as part of a group of people? Then activate an ticket for each passenger.
How do I activate my ticket via the website?
- Go to ‘My account’ on the De Lijn website. Log in if you haven’t already done so.
- Navigate in the menu to ‘Products > Tickets’. Here you will see an overview of your purchased tickets.
- Select one ticket and activate it. Note: you can only activate one ticket at a time.
- After a few seconds, the ticket will appear among your active tickets. You now have a valid ticket.
- After activation you can travel for 60 minutes with an ticket or a journey on your 10-journeys ticket, and for 24 hours with an m-dayticket.
When you activate tickets via the website, you will also receive a copy of your tickets by email, showing all the necessary information. We will also accept this email, including a print-out of it, as a valid ticket.
How do I activate my ticket via the De Lijn app?
- Once you are logged in, go to ‘Tickets’.
- Under ‘Purchased’, select the ticket you want to activate and click ‘Activate’.
- Confirm if you are sure that you want to activate a ticket. This will move one ticket from ‘Purchased’ to ‘Active’.
- If you have chosen an ticket or a journey on your 10-journeys ticket, you can now travel for 60 minutes with a valid ticket. If you have activated an dayticket you can travel for 24 hours.
Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.