There are four ways to renew your travel pass. Upon receipt of payment your new travel pass is automatically loaded onto your current MOBIB card.
You no longer have a MOBIB card or your card has expired?
You no longer have a MOBIB card or your card has expired? If your card was lost or stolen it is best to apply for a new one. If your card has expired then you will automatically be charged for a replacement when you renew your travel pass. How much is a new MOBIB card?
Renewing your travel pass on the website
There’s no use in waiting if you haven’t received a proposal yet or if you would like to amend our proposal.
- Go to delijn.be/koopabo.
- Tick ‘Renew a travel pass’.
Choose the start date and validity period and enter the national register number of the holder(s) for whom you want to buy a travel pass.
- We automatically deduct household and municipal discounts*.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard or Bancontact. Once we’ve received your payment, you will receive a confirmation email.
*Do you live in a municipality that requests a certificate to grant the discount? If so, you can apply online for your travel pass with municipal discount.
Renewing your travel pass via 'My account'
After linking your MOBIB card(s), you can renew your travel pass via 'My Account'.
- Log in via My Account.
- Go to products.
- Choose season tickets.
- Click on renew subscription.
Feel free to verify at a MOBIB scanner in a bus or tram whether your travel pass has been loaded onto your MOBIB card.
Renewing your travel pass via our proposal
Shortly before your travel pass expires you will receive a proposal for renewal via email or regular mail.
Proposal via email
- If we have your email address we will send you a proposal via email.
- If you agree with the proposed products all you have to do is make payment and click on the link to renew your travel pass. We accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard and Bancontact. Following payment you will receive a confirmation email.
- Your new travel pass is loaded onto your MOBIB card by 10 am the next working day.
Proposal via regular mail
- If we do not have your email address we will send our proposal via regular mail.
- You can make payment via bank transfer.
- Following receipt of payment your new travel pass is loaded onto your valid MOBIB card within 7 working days.
You can’t renew online?
In some situations it is not possible to renew your travel pass directly online. Read in which situations it is not possible and how to proceed.
You can always drop by a Lijnwinkel.
- Don’t forget to bring your ID card!
- We accept Bancontact, Visa or Mastercard.
- Your travel pass is immediately loaded onto your MOBIB card.
Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.