Help & Contact

How can we help you?


How do I report a problem at the stop?

Is there a problem with the stop post, the stop sign or the timetable? Use this contact form to get in touch with us.

Problems with shelters, garbage cans, bicycle racks, benches, lighting and bicycle sheds should be reported to the municipality or city and not to De Lijn.


Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.

Didn't find what you were looking for?