Buying a travel pass by the digital application form
Then we’ll need some additional information before you can buy a season ticket.
- Complete the digital application form. Upload a passport photo along with a copy of a document that proves your identity, such as a driving licence, passport or registration document.
- We’ll check your details and send you an email with payment instructions.
- Click on the link in the email and pay for your season ticket.
- After we've received your payment, your season ticket will automatically appear on your MOBIB card.
Haven’t got a MOBIB card yet? You’ll receive a MOBIB card with your season ticket on it at your official address within seven working days.
Complete this form and submit your application.
Buying a travel pass in a Lijnwinkel
Drop by a Lijnwinkel if you can’t buy a travel pass via our website. Upon presentation of your ID card you can buy a travel pass there.
Don’t have an ID card or Belgian national register number? Bring a passport photo, together with a document that proves your identity, such as a driving licence, passport, registration document or birth certificate.
Payment and reception
Lijnwinkels take Bancontact, Visa or Mastercard.
- Your travel pass is immediately loaded onto your MOBIB card.
- If you don’t have a MOBIB card yet then you will be issued a 14-day pass. Your MOBIB card with your travel pass will be sent to your home address within 7 working days.
Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.