Help & Contact

How can we help you?


My personal details are already (partially) filled in on the application form for the House Move Promotion, but there’s a mistake in them.

Get in touch with the Civil Affairs department of your new municipality, which will correct the mistake and send you a new invitation email with a link to the application form.

Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.

Didn't find what you were looking for?