Help & Contact

How can we help you?


My new municipality hasn’t told me about the House Move Promotion. Can I still submit an application?

You can, if you moved less than three months ago.

Get in touch with the Civil Affairs department of your new municipality, which will send you an invitation email with a link to the application form.

Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.

Didn't find what you were looking for?