There are plenty of advantages to linking your MOBIB card to your account:
- You always know what travel pass you have and when it is valid until.
- You won’t forget to renew it, because you will automatically receive a message in good time.
- You receive travel information about cancelled rides or diversions that are relevant to you.
Log in to the app.
- Meld je aan in de app.
- Go to Products > Travel passes.
- Enter your card details manually by filling in the last five digits of your MOBIB card and your date of birth.
- Alternatively, click on ‘Scan my MOBIB card’ and link your travel pass with NFC. Hold your MOBIB card against your smartphone, and the app will do the rest.
Once your travel pass has been successfully linked, you can find it under ‘products’.
Only your physical MOBIB card is valid as a ticket on the bus or tram. To enable us to provide you with relevant travel information, it is important that you always scan your ticket correctly.
Let us know what the problem is via More > Do you have feedback about the app? Report a bug or suggest an improvement. This will allow us to take action faster where necessary.
Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.