Yes, the following arrangements will mean we can continue to travel smoothly and safely.
- Wear a face mask at the stop and during the ride; this is compulsory from the age of 13
- As long as our drivers are in an enclosed cab, and therefore maintain a sufficient distance from you, they do not have to wear a mask. This was decided by the government (Article 4 of the Ministerial Decree of 23 March 2020). However, we ask them to set a good example and cover their nose and mouth whenever possible.
- Buy your ticket in advance
- Up to twelve passengers can travel in a dial-a-bus, and four in a taxi
- The driver will always get off first, and only then will he or she let you get on or off. This enables us to keep our distance properly.
As an existing customer with a customer number, you can also book online on condition that:
- you have done the same journey within the past two months
- you have a De Lijn account
- you want to book for journeys the next day or up to 30 days ahead
Are you experiencing problems with online booking, or do you want to make a same-day booking? Contact the dial-a-bus switchboard by phone.
Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.