If you are entitled to a preferential reimbursement, you are eligible for an annual season ticket at a reduced rate. You must present a certificate or a card to obtain the reduced rate.
- Complete the digital application form and upload one of the following documents:
- A certificate of preferential reimbursement due to medical care (no more than 3 months old)
- A copy of your WIGW (Widows, Invalids, Pensioners and Orphans) card
- A copy of your NMBS-SNCB preferential reimbursement card
- We’ll check your details and send you an email with payment instructions.
- Click on the link in the email and pay for your season ticket.
- After we've received your payment, your season ticket will automatically appear on your MOBIB card. Haven’t got a MOBIB card yet? You’ll receive a MOBIB card with your season ticket on it at your official address within seven working days.