You can find the latest timetable for your line by entering your line number at the top of the homepage and then clicking on 'timetable'.
- At the bottom of this page you’ll see two buttons: ‘download’ and ‘download with options’. You can then print the results yourself.
- 'Download' gives you the timetable of the requested line, along with those of lines that take approximately the same route – in both directions, for all stops and for the requested day (school day, Saturday, Sunday or school holiday).
- 'Download with options' allows you to select so that you don’t have to print more than you need.
Don't have a printer?
- Look up the timetable on your smartphone. You can also do this on our app.
- We’ll be happy to give you further assistance at any Lijnwinkel store.
- • Paper leaflets with timetables for different lines are available in your municipal offices. We only reprint these leaflets in the event of major timetable changes. You’ll always find the latest timetable online.
Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.