Help & Contact

How can we help you?


When can I use the Student Bus Pass / Campus Pass?

Apply for your Student Bus Pass / Campus Pass through your educational institution. Once we’ve received the application via your educational establishment, you’ll receive your pass within 14 days.

  • Do you have a MOBIB card that’s registered with De Lijn? If so, we’ll put your bus pass on your card.
  • Haven’t got a MOBIB card yet? In this case you’ll receive one at your official address with your bus pass on it. Not received one yet?
Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.

Didn't find what you were looking for?