Under certain conditions travellers can be entitled to a discounted travel pass or even a free travel pass.
Below please find a list of common situations in which travellers may be eligible to travel for free by bus or tram.
- Families with multiple children are entitled to a family discount
- People on a living wage
- People living in a municipality that offers a discount to its residents
- People who are staying in a local reception initiative (LRI)
- People who are on an income guarantee for the elderly
- People with an OMNIO certificate, a card for increased compensation by the SNCB or a WIGW card (widows, persons with a disability, pensioners and orphans) are entitled to increased compensation
- Job seekers who are in guidance counselling with the Flemish Service for Employment and Vocational Training (VDAB)
- Job seekers who are enrolled in a vocational training program with the Flemish Service for Employment and Vocational Training (VDAB)
- People with a disability or a visual impairment
- Carers for someone with a disability
- Members of the integrated police
- People who have national recognition status
Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.