- You can travel as a wheelchair user if the stops where you will be getting on and off and the vehicle are accessible.
- Always check that your stops are accessible. You can do this through customised travel information or on the De Lijn app, where the accessibility status is displayed with the stop information.
You can also contact the dial-a-bus switchboard, and the operator will check for you.
- Most vehicles are accessible, but if you want to make absolutely sure, contact the dial-a-bus switchboard and let them know about your travel plans.
- Try to avoid travelling during the rush hours, as it is more likely that the wheelchair space in the vehicle will already be taken.
- Your companion can travel with you for free if you have an accompanying person’s card.