Help & Contact

How can we help you?


How do I adjust my travel pass details?

The Belgian National Registry automatically notifies De Lijn of any address or identity changes. However, this doesn’t always happen immediately. That’s why it is best to always inform De Lijn directly of any changes in address or identity. This is all the more important if e.g. you want to have a MOBIB card delivered to your new address while the National Registry still lists your old address.

Travel pass details can be adjusted in two different ways:

Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.

Didn't find what you were looking for?