Your MOBIB card is personalised with a photo; we use your passport photo from the National Register for this.
Is the photo on your MOBIB card outdated compared to the photo on your identity card or Kids-ID? You can have the photo changed, but this isn't necessary.
Having my photo changed
- You can request this from our Travel Pass department or in a Lijnwinkel store.
- We will upload the most recent photo from the National Register.
- Do you want a photo other than the one on your identity card? Send us a passport photo in accordance with the eID requirements.
- The new photo will be used the next time a MOBIB card is created. If you want a MOBIB card with a new photo immediately, a replacement fee of €10.00 will be charged. The new MOBIB card will only be issued free of charge if there is a valid reason for changing the photo.
We cannot always obtain a passport photo from the National Register
- You don’t have a Belgian national register number. Read here how you can purchase a travel pass without a Belgian national register number.
- You are under 12 years old and you don’t have a Kids-ID. Take a passport photo (in accordance with the eID requirements) to one of our Lijnwinkel stores or send us the passport photo using our contact form.
Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.