Help & Contact

How can we help you?


What should I do if I am entitled to a reduced rate and want to renew my Omnipas 65+?

If you receive an income guarantee for the elderly (IGO), you are entitled to an Omnipas 65+ at a reduced rate (a Transport Guarantee or VG discount).

Send us the certificate that you received from the Federal Pension Serviceusing the contactform. You will then receive a modified offer with payment instructions.

Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.

Didn't find what you were looking for?