There are several reasons why you might be unable to buy a travel pass online. They depend on your situation – and we list them below for you.
Click on the situation that applies to you and read what you can do to purchase a De Lijn travel pass anyway.
- You don’t have a Belgian national register number.
- You are entitled to a family discount, but not all your family members have the same home address.
- You are entitled to a municipal discount for which, exceptionally, a certificate is required.
- You receive an income guarantee for the elderly.
- You receive an integration income.
- You are staying at a local reception initiative.
- You want a travel pass for people with disabilities.
- You have a visual impairment.
- You are accompanying a person with a disability.
- You are entitled to a preferential reimbursement.
- Your employer paysall or part of the cost of your travel pass.
- You are a job-seeker on a job market reintegration programmewith the VDAB.
- You are a job-seeker attending vocational training with the VDAB.
- You hold a national recognised status.
Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.