Help & Contact

How can we help you?


I earn a living wage. Am I entitled to a discounted travel pass?

If you earn a living wage then you are eligible for a discounted travel pass.

The Public Centre for Social Welfare will submit an application for you with our Travel Pass Department. Subsequently the payment instructions for your travel pass will be sent via regular mail or email.

If you don’t have a MOBIB card yet then we will send you one with your travel pass on it. If you already have a MOBIB card that is registered with us then your travel pass will automatically be loaded onto your card.

You haven’t received any payment instructions yet? Then contact the Public Centre for Social Welfare.

Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.

Didn't find what you were looking for?