Help & Contact

How can we help you?


Where I can apply for a card for patriotic reasons?

Do you have national recognition status? Then you can travel by public transport free of charge.

To travel for free on bus or tram you need a card for patriotic reasons. Apply for this card with the SNCB, TEC or MIVB.

Go to the SNCB website for more details and to see who is entitled to free travel on patriotic grounds.

Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.

Didn't find what you were looking for?