Did you know that the Coastal Tram always has priority? Cyclists and pedestrians must give way too – even at pedestrian crossings.
Below you will find a number of tips on road safety:
- Avoid the Coastal Tram’s track and the associated parking lanes.
- The Coastal Tram can’t stop easily, so make allowance for its braking distance.
- One Coastal Trams may follow quickly after another and they can come from both directions at the same time.
- Obey the roadside signs, even if you can't see a Coastal Tram coming.
- The Coastal Tram runs very quietly: don’t just listen for it – above all, keep a good look out!
- Never let children cross a busy road on their own. Always accompany them in busy traffic. Look out for both cars and the Coastal Trams.