M-tickets can be purchased with the De Lijn mobile app or the apps of our partners.
You can now also buy your m-ticket via the website.
Buying an m-ticket with the De Lijn app
- Download the app using the QR code, or go to App Store / Google Play Store.
- Open the app and click on ‘tickets’ in the menu at the bottom.
- The first time you open the ticket screen, you have to link your mobile number at the bottom.
- Enter your mobile number. You will receive a verification code. Enter this code. You can now buy tickets on the app.
- Click on the ‘buy tickets’ button, choose the ticket you need and click on ‘buy’.
- After agreeing to our terms and conditions of use, click on ‘next’ and select a payment method.
- You can pay by Bancontact, Visa or Mastercard.
- If your payment has been successful, you will be returned to the ticket screen and will see your purchase in the ‘purchased’ tab.
- Remember that you still need to click on ‘activate’ before you get on a bus or tram.
- Have a good journey!
Once you have bought your m-ticket, don’t forget to activate it before you board. Show your ticket to the driver as you board. If you wait to buy your m-ticket or SMS ticket until you are on board, you may be fined for fare-dodging.
Buying an m-ticket from one of the De Lijn partners:
You can also choose to buy your m-ticket with an app from one of our partners:
- Be Mobile (4411 & Payconique)
- Bonsai (soon)
Open the partner’s mobile app and follow the instructions for buying a ticket. An m-ticket bought from one of our partners will be automatically activated immediately after purchase. If you buy an m-card10, you need to activate one ticket in the partner’s app before each journey.
Buying an m-ticket through your employer:
Instruction video purchase m-card10
Instruction video purchase m-daypass
Instruction video purchase m-ticket
Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.