Help & Contact

How can we help you?


Why has my employee not received a bank transfer form to pay for the MOBIB card and/or pay his/her personal contribution?

Send us a message. We will look into the matter as soon as possible.

Our standard practice is to send the transfer form to the employee’s home address (as shown in the national register), unless we have a different correspondence address.

Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.

Didn't find what you were looking for?